7 December 2013

Small Details


So. School stuff.

I had to remake my last years culture portfolio and since I had to edit all the pictures again which made me realize I haven't shared them just yet in this blog so I decided to do so now.

Our assignment at the time in our group was "Details In The City" which meant few hours of wandering all around the city, finding those small things to take pictures of. I also had some trees, flowers and stuff like that, but I think they wouldn't have fit in the assignment.

















This has nothing to do with that assignment, but look how perfect it is. It was another part of the portfolio.

Okay, okay, I'm done!

2 comments:

  1. Ihanan omaperäinen tää sun blogi! Tausta on tosi kaunis, ja banneri just kivasti uskollinen sun tyylille! ;)
    Tsekkaan aikaismmatkin postaukset ;)
    Mäkin kirjoittelen blogia, käy kurkkaamassa -->

    http://roaringwiththewind.blogspot.fi/

    ROAR! <3 Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome pictures! Keep it that way gal! <3

    ReplyDelete